Monday, September 3, 2012

Introduction

Welcome to Basil and Strawberry, a blog about food I love to make and love to eat. I will post great recipes I regularly make. I am a phd student in mechanical engineeering, and an enthusiastic cook. I am trying to provide a healthy, balanced diet for my boyfriend and myself, following traditional recipes from different countries and sometimes experimenting on my own. As I am Hungarian, my recipes are often inspired by traditional Hungarian cooking, but my favorite cookbook is an Italian one, called The Silver Spoon. I enjoy trying any nation's authentic recipes. I love to eat well, but I have only a very small budget for it. I realised that very often, the simplest meals are extraordinarily good and also very cheap to make, if I use fresh ingredients and prepare most things at home.



4Q59TZMQJE5G

No comments:

Post a Comment